Thank you to PolyOne Corporation in Rancho Cucamonga for helping to feed IE kids with an awesome Kids Pack Food Drive! What’s next…they’re on to hosting a holiday drive to brighten local kids’ Christmas morning!
Inland Empire United Way is committed to improving the lives and futures of children and families in need by investing in Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
By partnering with a network of local nonprofit organizations, United Way delivers critical services to the IE community, connects individuals in crisis with needed resources through 2-1-1, and increases the power of local charities by providing dedicated volunteers.
With your help, United Way is inspiring hope, improving lives and creating opportunities for a better tomorrow in the Inland Empire, everyday.
We LIVE UNITED
IMPROVING LIVES THROUGH COMMUNITY IMPACT
CREATING LONG-LASTING CHANGE
They are committed to both addressing the short‐term emergency needs of low-income families and investing in the futures of at-risk children through the following efforts:
- Feeding 1,700 homeless and very-low income children each weekend through the Kids Pack program.
- Connecting over 75,000 individuals and families in need with health and social services annually
- Helping thousands of disadvantaged kids succeed in school through School Tools, Promise Scholars and Mentor Connection
- Moving families from poverty to self-sufficiency by investing in 38 strong local nonprofit organizations providing results-oriented services in the areas of Education, Health & Financial Stability
- Mobilizing volunteers to better our community and respond in times of disaster
Learn more at https://ieuw.org/