The Fontana Chamber of Commerce held its annual Installation Dinner at Auto Club Speedway on June 21.
About 390 people attended the event, including many of the city’s top business and political leaders.
Julie Kelly is the new chair of the Fontana Chamber. She is the co-owner and vice president of Santa Fe Machine Works, a machine shop in Fontana.
Other officers include:
• Vice chair — Troy Lindstrom, Lynam Industries
• Treasurer — Daniel Reid, American Business Bank
• Secretary — Raj Sangha, Dhindsa Group of Companies Inc.
• Immediate past chair — Amy Loera, Tio’s Mexican Restaurants
• President — Phil Cothran, State Farm – Cothran Insurance Agency
Other members of the Board of Directors include:
Ray Allard, Allard Engineering; Mike Arreguin, Burrtec; Aman Brar, South Star Logistics; Dr. Krupal Chhotu, Dental World; Bill Hawkins, AMS Paving; Gilbert Hutton, CMC; Ken Lindt, Harbor Truck Bodies; Sam Montes, Blackrock Logistics; Travis Parke, California Recyclers; Ken Rivers, Kaiser Permanente; Chad Ruffin, Manheim/Cox Automotive; Idilio Sanchez, ABS Collision Center; Ralph Thrasher, Utility Trailer; Todd Vigiletti, Stargazer Productions; Bill Waddingham, Rotolo Chevrolet; Ray Wilkings, Auto Club Speedway.