Come experience a night of art, music, food and more at the 11th Annual Fontana Arts Festival on Saturday, July 27. The free family-friendly festival takes place at Fontana Park, located at 15556 Summit Ave., from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Fontana Arts Festival is your one-stop destination for spectacular visual arts, showcasing over 50 local artists. Activities include fun and educational children’s activities, along with interactive demonstrations such as calligraphy, ceramics, screen printing, crocheting and jewelry making.
Join in on a variety of hands-on workshops for all ages covering subjects such as music, acting, dancing and art.. Watch art come to life right before your eyes as real people, dressed as Greek statues and other familiar masterpieces, roam throughout the park during the festival.
Festival-goers can also purchase work from local artists at the artisanal shopping area and explore a wide selection of food and beverage choices at the food trucks.
Additionally, an electrifying array of performing arts headliners will hit the stage including, but not limited to:
- The Wiseguys Big Band – a dynamic 16 piece big band will keep you on your feet with swing music and a dash of salsa and cumbias
- Limonadas Dance Company – energetic swing dancers
- Taiko Project – a vibrant and well–known taiko drummers group
- LA Choreographers and Dancers – a contemporary dance group
- Secret Jazz Band – Live jazz music will be filling the air at the north end of the park
Add this fun-filled creative experience to your list of summer fun in Fontana and share your experience on social media using the hashtag #FontanaArts.
For more information about the Fontana Arts Festival, please contact the Fontana Art Depot Gallery at (909) 349-6975 or visit https://www.fontana.org/160/Fontana-Arts.
INLAND EMPIRE COMMUNITY NEWS – SUBSCRIBE TODAY